Skip to main content

SCORM FILES not uploading?

• 22 April 2023
  • 8 replies

I put in a ticket with the help line. But I’m curious as to whether anyone else is having this issue. I can’t get my SCORM files to upload. I have been able to get an existing SCORM file to update, but I cannot add a new SCORM file. 

Anyone else having this issue? 

8 replies

We’re having a similiar problem since Saturday morning. SCORM and xAPI files can be uploaded but not processed.

Userlevel 1

Same here on our side. Same effect here, upload is fine, but it does not process scorms and xapis. We also raised a ticket on Sunday. No helpful reply so far. 

Userlevel 1

We receive an error message as soon as we want to save the upload of the Scorm. We double-checked in different browsers and the issue is the same. If nothing is fixed by the end of the day, we will also open a ticket.

I too am having the same issue. Same user issue as well. We have put in a support ticket as well. 

We’re having a similiar problem since Saturday morning. SCORM and xAPI files can be uploaded but not processed.

What are you meaning “not processed” we can not upload SCORM at all.

Userlevel 1

The upload istelf was working fine, only when we clicked on “Save Changes” we got error message. Meanwhile it is fixed. Scorm upload does again work for us. 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi all, and thank you @sfrost for opening a ticket with our support team! As you may already be aware, a fix for this issue has been released. You may need to clear your browser cache to ensure this fix is reflected when accessing your platform.

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hi all, and thank you @sfrost for opening a ticket with our support team! As you may already be aware, a fix for this issue has been released. You may need to clear your browser cache to ensure this fix is reflected when accessing your platform.

Yes this is now fixed thank you! What a headache on the weekend before launching our platform! Grateful this is resolved and for the support team for being on it!