Best Answer

Seeing Every Notifcation a Course is Assigned To

• 21 April 2023
  • 5 replies

Hello! 

Is there something available on the platform that will allow you to see every notification that a course is assigned to? I really like the learning plan tab feature on the course properties page, where you can see every learning plan that contains the course you are editing. Is there something similar to this view for seeing all the notifications that the course is associated with? 

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 21 April 2023, 19:08

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Unfortunately no...we have to maintain an excel spreadsheet...hopefully this will be a feature whenever the notification app is updated...it is sorely needed...

This would be a very helpful feature! We’ve been tracking all of our course settings/properties separately. I like the suggestion to have a spreadsheet for the notifications as well. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Agreed.  this would be super helpful for us.  We work with a huge amount of notifications, which are somewhat similar.  it would be much easier to quickly view the notifications linked to a course to quickly check if they are set up correctly.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

I would suggest creating an Idea on this. I would vote for it. Maybe this way it will get implemented.

Userlevel 1

Someone created a great Idea post on this with some other additions to Notifications that would be helpful, everyone should Upvote it please!!