Skip to main content
Question

Session Additional Fields when Importing Sessions via CSV

• 27 October 2021
  • 1 reply

Hello!

We are currently working through the process to be able to import our weekly schedule of sessions/events once our organization goes live later this month. We added an additional field to the session level for (Assigned Instructors) that way we could create a column on the Session Tab of the Course to view the assigned Instructor for each session.

However when importing courses, it does not appear that we can map additional fields in the Import. Has anyone else experienced a similar scenario or have any recommendations?

I’m in the same boat here! As a part of our implementation, Docebo is supporting us in importing historical sessions in bulk and they’re able to accept custom additional fields, so maybe reach out to your Docebo rep. Outside of that one-time support though, I’m also finding it frustrating that on an ongoing basis the standard csv upload for sessions in the GUI does not accept session additional fields. Manually updating those is very time consuming and tedious if you’re an organization hosting many trainings. I’d check the ideas portal, but it looks like it’s been down for upgrades.