Session subscription report

• 30 October 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Can anyone advise on the best way to create a report which shows me all future ILT sessions, how many people are enrolled, how many spaces are available (if not full), and how many people are on the waiting list (if it is full).

I have managed to create a report that shows me all future enrolments on session but I'm not interested in the names of the people who are booked on (as it puts each booking on a separate row.  Ideally i would just have one row per session, and the numbers. e.g.

I know i could do this manually but ideally having something like this scheduled weekly would be amazing.  any thoughts?

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

I thought I had found the answer…..but not quite.

In New Reports there is one called Session - User Statistics.  The only problem is that there is no option to include the ‘session start date’ which seems like a glaring oversight.  If anyone knows a way to add it then I'm all ears.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Just tested the report called, Sessions - User Statistics and it lists all courses and sessions with the total enrolled on 1 line...try it out...it may be what you're looking for. It does also show sessions where no one is enrolled.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Think you may have just missed my post above yours :(

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

I see those options on the Filter tab...Is that what you need?

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

no. I want to actually see the start date for each session on the actual report.  Strangely it gives you the option to add a ‘course date’ which of course just comes out  blank.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

OK I see what you mean...yes that seems to be a gap in the View Options. Will you post an idea for this?

You could in the meantime use a VLOOKLUP to match it with the session codes?

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

looks like it already exists:

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

OK thanks...voted up.

I’ve also voted for this and added the need to sort by session date.

KTJD we’re including the date in our session descriptions. It’s not ideal but it might help you to some degree while we wait for the field to be added to the report.