Best Answer

Sharing Options in Gamification

• 13 July 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello! We are launching Gamification and I wanted to see if anyone has had information on the Sharing Options badges. Like how long is the sharing option valid for to receive a badge?

I’ve read that some sharing options can be abused so we aren’t using all of them, but any information on this would be super helpful. Thanks! - Danielle

icon

Best answer by eleonora.maggioni 18 July 2022, 10:43

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello @DRamirez,

you can enable or disable the social sharing option for each badge.

When the option is enabled the user can share the Badge when he prefers, also after months.

He will always see the Share Badge button near the related badge.

Userlevel 2
Badge

@eleonora.maggioni Thank you for your response! I should have clarified, I’m referring to the sharing automation badge, specifically the "Users asset viewed for longest duration of time" badge. How long does someone need to share something before it accumulates points?

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @DRamirez, thank you that you have clarified it! 

The Badge "Users asset viewed for longest duration of time" is not earned sharing the assets, it will be earned each time a user will see an asset for the time you have set in the Badge.

For example I have set 30 minutes, so each time a user will see an asset at least for 30 minutes he will receive the badge. If he will see 3 different assets for 30 minutes he will receive 3 badges.

Userlevel 2
Badge

@eleonora.maggioni - PERFECT!! Thank you so much, such a big help!!