Some questions. Thank you

• 11 October 2022
  • 2 replies

1.  For all descriptions--besides text, am I able to add multimedia such as a video?
  1. For learning plans, can the courses have a drop down with more information as opposed to all visible straight away?
  2. For learning plans, is it possible for links to open in a new tab instead of in the same window?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7
  1.  For all descriptions--besides text, am I able to add multimedia such as a video?
  1. For learning plans, can the courses have a drop down with more information as opposed to all visible straight away?
  2. For learning plans, is it possible for links to open in a new tab instead of in the same window?

Hi @smurfette007 

for #1, yes you can as long as the video is from a streaming service...it only allows URLs or embedded code.

For #2, no you cannot do this with the Docebo settings but you could try using CSS to control this is you are conformable making those types of changes.

#3 - don't think we have any control as you would have with the content or widgets but again, using CSS may be a way to do.

Keep in mind that CSS changes are usually across the board so cannot be controlled for an individual LP.

Hope this helps.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

#2 I think would be a heavy lift for CSS, doable but heavy lift.

#3 Not aware of a way to use Header CSS to override the default behavior in a link for opening behavior. The tag is usually inline and we don’t get to control those, or you do it via a script which we can’t do in the platform unfortunately.