Question

Survey Monkey link

• 7 December 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Good afternoon Docebo Community,

Does anyone have any experience with imbedding a Survey Monkey link after a course? If so, can you share how you did it?

Thank you!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

What do you mean by after? Some embed it as part of the content package of the course(scorm file for instance) some add a seperate course that unlocks when you finish the original course to take. I go a different route where I have a report of completions run nightly and send emails for surveys. If you plan to use the html page and embed it as a course material be advised it pretty much marks as complete on viewing, so can’t force them to take it, still better dumping it into some sort of content wrapper there. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

You could iframe it in after a course. 

We tried iframing some jotform pages and it worked nicely. 

Userlevel 1

Thank you for your responses. I ended up inserting the Survey in an HTML page. Yes I noticed that it marked it complete right away. I made graphic in bold letters saying “Click here to complete the survey” so hopefully people will do that. I haven’t tried the iframe option yet, but I plan on exploring it. Thank you again. This was very helpful.

We use embedded surveys as part of the content package of the course (SCORM), works seamlessly. Additional bonus: the form can be updated anytime without the need to re-package the SCORM file and uploading it to DOCEBO, as long as the URL doesn’t change.