Best Answer

Test answer analyses (p-value)

• 3 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi there,

Is it possible to retrieve information about the p-value of test items and answers provided? I was used to an old LMS providing these insights. This overview states that 76% of the users that answered this question chose the correct option. 

This is valuable information that helps you determine the quality of your test. Is a question to easy? To hard? Are there problems with the other answer options provided? Is their an issue with the question and the content provided etc. 

I couldn't work it out in Docebo so I've added this as an idea aswell:

Anyone has any suggestions in how to access the information that I'm looking for? Thanks!

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 3 July 2023, 18:55

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

you can find a test report that will show who answered what to each question on the Reports tab of the Course. See the Training Material Statistics tab > select the exam and you will see the the details. You can also export the report to excel for analysis.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi,

I agree and I have looked at this. However I find it not providing a clear enough overview. 

You mention a test report that shows who answered what, but I'd like to see an overall view of all answers given by all users that have taken the test. I already realize that If this is something that isn't easy to find in Docebo I might have to put in some extra work via API or Excel. The bad news is that the API does not permit access to the learning object test and/or test results. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi,

I agree and I have looked at this. However I find it not providing a clear enough overview. 

You mention a test report that shows who answered what, but I'd like to see an overall view of all answers given by all users that have taken the test. I already realize that If this is something that isn't easy to find in Docebo I might have to put in some extra work via API or Excel. The bad news is that the API does not permit access to the learning object test and/or test results. 

the exam report does show just that...all questions that all users answered and whether they chose the correct answer or not...With some simple excel formulas you can easily calculate correct answer ratio for each question and overall...not sure an API will be able to do better and is more effort...