Best Answer

Training Understanding Acknowledgement

• 1 September 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello!  Outside of adding a Test, Observation Checklist, or Survey to be completed at the end of a Course, are there any other options for a user to select that they “have read and understood the Course content”?  So far, I have not been able to locate other (simpler) options.

Thank you!  

icon

Best answer by Annarose.Peterson 2 September 2023, 00:56

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

well depending on your content, you could add it at the end of your course...if it’s something built in SCORM format you could also report on that last question., The 1-question test is probably the most overt and easy to repot on though...

Userlevel 1

Our E-Learning Courses are all slides so I do not think we have an option to embed anything to the end of the course that a user could “select” as acknowledgement.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Only other option I can think is eSignature but that’s not necessarily related to the content. maybe have a read through and see if that could work for you…might also be a little complicated

https://help.docebo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020125259-Activating-Managing-the-E-Signature-App

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Brianne.Jones We use a survey as a “read & sign” … I suspect that you’ve already considered this idea, but I’ve found it to be the best one.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

We have used the Docebo test in the past and that has worked well. You might be able to iframe a survey monkey or  teams form, but the problem with that is the content is marked complete once a learner sees it rather than interacts with it. 

At least with the Docebo test or survey option, the user is required to interact with the object to get it to mark complete. 

Userlevel 5
Badge

I use either a Docebo test or a survey, especially for SCORM content, as we have historic problems getting SCORM content to be marked as complete.

Userlevel 5
Badge

We’ve used a Docebo survey and provided the answer choices (since we had to have two):

• I acknowledge
  • I acknowledge, but have questions and will reach out to my manager

Has anyone had any luck creating an acknowledgement question just one answer choice?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

If you only want a single confirmation statement, your best bet is to create something in an authoring tool and output to SCORM.