Skip to main content

Hi, I'm having trouble seeing where a learner is within an overall learning plan. Is there a way to easily see in a LP where learners are? For instance, they completed the first 3 courses but have two remaining, or they are in the middle of the last course?

If I pull a LP report, it gives me a CSV that I will need to filter by each course and then each learner to see incompletes. Then I need to go back into each course to send follow ups/reminders to incompletes.

A). Is there no way to pull this within the system itself to easily see what courses in a LP aren't complete and then follow up with individuals from there?
B). Is there no way to get a Dashboard reports view of each LP? For instance, if a LP is comprised of multiple courses to make up an Onboarding LP, can we not pull up the stats on the compilation of all courses that make up that LP to see overall progress?

Have you tried the Users - Learning plan report? That should provide the details you need.

Have you tried the Users - Learning plan report? That should provide the details you need.

Yes! I am using that in the meantime, however it does mean exporting to a spreadsheet, filtering per learner to see what courses have been completed, and then going back into each course within the learning plan to send email reminders or other info to each learner, depending on where they are (and after the scheduled notification reminders have already gone out. There’s always more reminding that has to be done!).
It also means for overall LP progression reporting, cross referencing the course reporting to see where various teams and departments are on overall LP progress. So if I have a LP for “Onboarding,” I need to manipulate the report to compile team or department specific progress reports for those teams within the LP. 
This is time consuming and manual, it would be great to be able to easily spot within Docebo itself where various learners and teams are within a LP within a dashboard report (a dynamic report would be a major bonus!). 

agree...there are supposed to be plans to improve the admin view of LP’s but no timing as of yet...