Best Answer

User-level due dates

• 14 July 2023
  • 1 reply

I have courses that will be consumed at multiple organizations, each with their own timelines/expectations for due dates. Some will be relative (3 months from enrollment), some will be absolute (12/31/2023). 

How can I have different due dates for the same courses depending on the user? I would like to handle this using enrollment rules.

From what I can tell, the dates are all course-specific, but I can’t believe that there isn’t a request for the same course to have different due dates depending on the learner user. 

We are not using Manager/Team member functionality. 

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 14 July 2023, 21:06

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

the most direct way is to create copies of your courses and apply settings to each to make the requirements. Another, more manual way, is to assign everyone and then change the due dates. Now, if you decide to do that, one-by-one is probably not a viable option so if you have a way to find users using the search options on the course enrolment tab, you do some mass changes.To simplify this, you can create groups of those users that require different due dates and then apply the deadlines using the Group filter