Skip to main content

Hello all,

We need to use more than one branch for a given user.
The problem is that we cannot assign two or more branches using a csv file upload.

Is it possible to use APIs to do this load, and also changes? Any recommendations?

Thank you.

As far as I know, this option was removed on the newer instances...We have an instance from about 4 years ago and can still assign a user to more than 1 branch but another of our clients who signed more recently, cannot.

What’s the purpose to needing to assign a user to more than 1 branch? 

Hello @lrnlab , 

We use the branch as the main identifier, where learning plans, pages, etc. will be assigned. We thought about using groups, but the difficulty of updating users  groups (different from branches), and also in reports. There is no user group information in the user register, and in the branches I have this information.

Do you think I can manage by groups?

If you ask the help desk, they open the option of more than one branch.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Manoel

Think that’s your only option...you can see what groups a user is a part of on their Personal Summary page but not sure you export that in a report. You might need to look at an API to extract this info.

Hello @lrnlab , thank you.

The problem is that we need to work with APIs to export this information, and groups will be an important information in the custom report.

I´ll work in some tests, but it´s a complex situation.

Thank you again for your help