Best Answer

Utilizing checklists

• 8 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi everyone,

Is there a way to assign an Observation Checklist to a group of instructors rather than a single responsible party?

Here is what I am looking to do: We have a training team that will be certifying people through a practical evaluation. They are currently using a paper checklist and I want to digitize that process. I have created the checklist, scheduled it, and assigned it to a course. What I would like to see is any member of this training team to be able to go into this course and sign off on someone’s practical by completing the checklist. However, in the course itself, I can only assign this role to a Manager type (Direct, 2, or 3) or a custom individual (just a single person, no more).

I attempted to set up my trainers as Manager 3, but this is an impossible task due to the size of the organization.

I can’t even preview the checklist because when I go in, I get the following error message:

Is there a better way to do what I am trying to do? I’m open for any advice. 

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 8 September 2023, 22:05

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

No way to that...only options are self-observer, manager or other user. 

That said, if you set up a generic/shared account/profile the instructors can all use, anyone who is currently logged in with that account would then have access to review the checklists. You will need to connect that account to your observer field when you schedule the checklist.

No way to that...only options are self-observer, manager or other user. 

That said, if you set up a generic/shared account/profile the instructors can all use, anyone who is currently logged in with that account would then have access to review the checklists. You will need to connect that account to your observer field when you schedule the checklist.

Ok, that may be workable. I’ll definitely give it some thought. Thank you for the input.

This is also needed by us. We need to assign to a group of trainers.