Best Answer

Visibility into active course enrollments for branches/teams

• 16 June 2023
  • 5 replies

I'm having trouble quickly seeing within a course, what branches/teams have been auto assigned to that course. What's the workflow here? How can I see in a course what branches have been assigned, and which of those assignments are automated vs. one offs?

icon

Best answer by Stephen.Barton 19 June 2023, 12:54

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

I posted an idea about a year ago @molly.siegel . Please feel free to upvote if it covers what you are looking for.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

The Branch Dashboard report will show what branches are assigned what courses however you cannot tell whether they were assigned by Enrolment rules or manually...you would need to compare the report to you groups/enrolment rules which can be quite the manual effort.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@molly.siegel - good morning and hi - to add - it is probably on you all to use course codes, enrollment codes, and group names to your advantage to see the relationship. Beyond that @Stephen.Barton has a great concept.

All that said - I can see how it is not enough. We have been writing up best practice documentation as we have been moving forward and one of those are a map to all new hire learning. It is a bit monsterous - but it is necessary to improve that visibility that you are after.

@molly.siegel - good morning and hi - to add - it is probably on you all to use course codes, enrollment codes, and group names to your advantage to see the relationship. Beyond that @Stephen.Barton has a great concept.

All that said - I can see how it is not enough. We have been writing up best practice documentation as we have been moving forward and one of those are a map to all new hire learning. It is a bit monsterous - but it is necessary to improve that visibility that you are after.

Absolutely, we have a spreadsheet maintaining all of this information due to the lack of functionality in the platform. It is quite an undertaking to maintain and ensure all admins are doing their part by documenting their work outside the system. I was hoping to see improvements made in platform by sharing this idea ;) 

I posted an idea about a year ago @molly.siegel . Please feel free to upvote if it covers what you are looking for.

Upvoted, thank you Stephen!