Skip to main content
Question

Group Description - Learner Visibility

• 5 July 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi All, 

I am new to Docebo, the first few weeks in! Yay!

We’re in the process of setting up groups and branches to assign content to learners, and I have a few questions about them. I'm looking for tips on best practices specifically for our use case. 

First Q: Do learners see the group description or even know that they are part of a group? It does not seem like they will, but I wanted to be sure. 

Looking for tips here: 

What would you tell yourself when you were setting up, or what do you wish you had known? 

More info: 

We’re a large business (2500+ users), but our primary use will be for our call center employees for their onboarding and continued training (for new product/process releases, compliance, skill building, etc.). If there’s anyone else out there who set up Docebo LMS for those types of things, primarily for a call center, I would love to hear about how you set up Users and groups or any other tips or tricks you’ve found along the way! 

Yes they can see what groups there are a part of on the Personal Summary page. You can choose to hide some of those tabs under Advanced Settings if you wish..

Yes they can see what groups there are a part of on the Personal Summary page. You can choose to hide some of those tabs under Advanced Settings if you wish..

Thanks so much!