Skip to main content

Is anybody else using HealthStream in Docebo? We have their SafetyQ and CE Unlimited libraries, and the content causes constant issues for us. Right now, the struggle is accessing the SafetyQ content on the GoLearn app for Android. I’ve tested the courses on my desktop and my iPhone, and they work as they should, but one team member is seeing this when she tries to launch the content on her Android:

I advised another learner to log into Docebo through their browser, but she said that was worse. Not all of the features were visible, and when she tried to launch a SafetyQ course, the Launch Course button was covered by the side menu, and she couldn't close the side menu to get to the button.

Any insights or advice are much appreciated. We have a lot of frustrated staff who hate our LMS because of the experience using HealthStream’s content, and I’m desperate for solutions.

Yeah - so if you are using HealthStream (which is technically another LMS)? to do some pass through approach? You will probably want to whitelist all domains related to it within Docebo itself. I would definitely open a ticket with support on both platforms.

The related article is this one:

https://help.docebo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020079900-Managing-the-platform-advanced-settings

Go down to iFrame allow list under Other options. 

The SafetyQ courses from HealthStream are AICC files, so no pass through is needed. The part where I’m struggling is that the issue seems to be isolated to Android devices, not all.