Learning Campaign and Extended Enrolment Rules

• 17 August 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi all,

I’m new to Docebo and hopefully someone can help with this.

Seems I can’t come accross any resources on Learning Campaigns and Custom Enrolment Criteria.

All current automated enrolment rules rely on learners getting enroled as soon as they are part of a specific group which results in spam emails and doesn’t really help for nudging process.

I’d like to set up a Learning Campaign, let’s say, for Onboarding, where the Learning content would be spread out across 3 months, and the Learner will get content in pre-defined timeline (if i can phrase it like this) - Day 1 course 1, one week in - another course/plan, after 3 months another course or nudge.

I’ve seen this feature in another LMS which was extremely useful.

Anyone doing something similar to this and would be open to share their experience?

Thank you :) 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

There’s a few threads and ideas around this you might want to search and check out, here’s a few examples:

and many more. Sure a bunch of people will pop in here to mention their work arounds as this is not a direct built in ability right now. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Bfarkas this is soo helpful! thanks so much!😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Bfarkas this is soo helpful! thanks so much!😀

Sure thing, good luck in finding a way forward for your needs!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @sabine.deliveroo there is a similar option in Learning Plans where you can set the date at which you want the course to become available to users...perhaps this could help