And the winners are...

• 20 August 2021
  • 4 replies
And the winners are...
Userlevel 7
Badge

Brandon Hall Group just announced the winners of the 2021 HCM Excellence Awards and a few of your fellow customers took home some shiny metal!

:speaking_head: We are thrilled to share the results with you and shoutout all the winners!!

@Neil Patterson @CP09 @Kelly from Burges Salmon

:first_place:GOLD - Best Advance in Learning Technology Implementation

@DianeMika from Berkley Design Professional

:first_place:GOLD - Best Advance in Creating an Extended Enterprise Program

:second_place:SILVER - Best Advance in Custom Content

@Meenakshi Katwa @Rachel.Rose @Andrew Daly from Citizens Advice

:second_place:SILVER - Best Learning Team

ECCO Shoes

:second_place:SILVER - Best Sales Onboarding Program

CHART Healthcare

:second_place:SILVER - Best Use of Blended Learning 

:loudspeaker: While we’re at it, we also wanted to share that Docebo won :third_place:Bronze for Best Customer Training Program!!! 

A big congratulations to all of this year’s winners! :raised_hands:

Leave a like or comment :point_down: to be part of the celebration :tada:

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

This is so awesome 👏 Hats off to all of you for your hard work. I’d love to see examples of some of these platforms right here in the Show & Tell category 🙂

@np11 @CP09 @Kelly @DianeMika  @Meenakshi Katwa @Rachel.Rose @Andrew Daly

Userlevel 1
Badge

@DianeMika congratulations! this is incredible! You and the BDP team continue to :medal: champion these awards! I remember when we started talking about extended enterprise and I’m proud of your team for winning not only this but also custom content! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Proud to say I was involved in a project that took a Silver in Best Advance in Creating an Extended Enterprise Learning Program working with InfoPro Learning…

I work for GS1 and we have been working hard to change how training is viewed at our organisation, so this is huge for us!!!

Congrats to everyone! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

👏👏👏 @JeanetteMcVeigh congratulations!! You’re still on my list as an expert when it comes to all things Extended Enterprise 🙂 We’re still waiting for one more customer to chime in with interest on @Annarose.Peterson’s group request so that we can officially launch the Starship Extended Enterprise group