Anyone using Go1 or Opensesame?

• 15 August 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Docebo Community 

Is anyone using Go1 or Opensesame in Docebo? 
Our CRM have recomended some clients, but they're only availble in a month. 

We would love to speak to some customers about their experience. Preferably a call within the next 2 weeks. Is anyone availble to connect. 

Thanks in advance 
Cheney 

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

We use OpenSesame. DM me and let’s see if we can schedule a call.

Userlevel 1

Our organization uses OpenSesame. Happy to chat.

We recently implemented our Docebo platform with GO1 as our online content provider.  Happy to chat.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

We have had Go1 as our Docebo content provider for over a year and use it for our compliance training as well as professional development.  Happy to chat about our experience.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Thanks everyone for your replies, I have popped you each a DM for contact details. 
My Colleague Carly will pop you each an email to set up a connect about your experiences with OpenSesame / Go1. 
This will be super helpful for us. 
Thanks again! 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi all,

We have been using GO1 and we are currently exploring Open Sesame to decide if it’s a better switch for our needs. We offer content to charities in Canada and the US so we are heavily looking for Canada and US- focused compliance courses, non-profit content, courses with accessibility and multiple language options including Eng, French, and Spanish. Appreciate if anyone can share their experience with Open Sesame. Thanks!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @teresa.mycity.org, just for curiosity, you mention you have been using Go1, why the search to compare OpenSesame? (is there something you feel missing from Go1 or just a general market research check?) 

We're only in the final stages of determining which Learning hub to pick so unfortuanely I can share experience yet. Hopefully folks on the thread would be willing to connect with you, we met with lhubbard and it was great to get feedback from folks already using Opensesame.