Best Answer

Can we keep the branding separate for Sub-branches?

• 2 December 2021
  • 6 replies

Badge

Hi there,

Can we keep the branding separate for the sub-branches?

The users will not have access to more than one branch/sub-branch

icon

Best answer by JZenker 3 December 2021, 02:37

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6

Hello,

Yes you can control the visibility of branches/pages with menus. This will allow you to give each branch it’s own experience if you wish. You can take it even further with Extended Enterprises.

Badge

@JZenker 

Thanks for getting back to me on this. 

Can we restrict the global search in the homepage based on the group a user belongs to?

Userlevel 6

Hey @sajeesbasha,

Are you referencing the global search bar at the top of the page?

Users/Power Users won’t find anything in their search results that are not assigned to them

Badge

@JZenker 

Yes, I am referring to the global search bar at the top of the page.

I have created a branch and two sub branches under the same. When I assign a catalog only to the main branch, the other two branches can still search for the courses within that catalog via the global search.

Userlevel 6

I see. Ensure that the catalog is only available to the branch you want and not it’s descendants 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

We use sub domains quite extensively and have customized experiences as well as custom management profiles for each; essentially making them mini-LMS’s within an LMS...There are many settings you can apply exclusively to sub domains like, Privacy policies, terms & conditions, Virtual Coach, CSS styles, etc. the list goes on…

Check out this KB artcile: https://help.docebo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020124899-Managing-the-Extended-Enterprise-App