A Docebo Community proposal | "If it had that one more thing"

• 21 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Morning everyone from the Eastern US,

I wonder if folks know that there is are many corners of Docebo that we choose not to implement because we just cant see how to fit it into our workflow out of the gate. It got me thinking - would it make sense if we had a section to openly discuss….”if it had that one more thing”...that we can gather consensus and focus people on ideas that are out there in a way that brings these “things” together better. Its my opinion - we lose some of the narrative with ideas unless someone is overly passionate about it. For example? Look below.

If it only had some date range and column controls to the reports? Boom - I would deploy!

I was talking to an admin that I work with this morning and we were kibitzing about the course dashboard reports that are available as well as the course report in course management.  What would it take for us to go live with something like that where we are distributing the detail? It would take probably only take one to two more things - some better column controls and some date range controls for me to push this to a team on a regular basis.

You would probably push me to the admin dashboard to leverage and maybe that’s the point? That we should be hearing this is available to already meet that need. Now I know that we land up doing that anyway - it is just scattered throughout the entire site - but I thought it could be an intriguing section in the community.

Curious if you think that one more thing fits in here. :)

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@dklinger 

I admit that I saw  “1 Hour Glucose Challenge” followed by the big spike on the graph and all I could think is “Put...  Down...  the Donut.”

Aside from that -

I have often said - the more customizable - the better.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Put down the donut….