Anyone having issues exporting a User Report?

• 1 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4

I export a full user report (approx 31k users) once or twice with no issues. I check the boxes I need and click Export XLS file and it works. I get this message and an instant download.

Today, when trying to run a full user report, i get this message and email. 

I tried running it with less users and got the same message. Anyone else?

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I tried it.  Only around 2100 Users.  It failed for me as well both on trying XLS and trying via CSV as well.  I got the same messages.

We may need to submit a support ticket and see what’s up.

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Scott Foster -  I reached out to support about another matter and this, and they were able to replicate this issue and are moving to investigate it and creating a full ticket for me.  If you haven’t, I suggest also submitting a report.

I also don’t have the new AI Control Panel that I thought was supposed to be active by EOD yesterday.

Userlevel 4

@Scott Foster -  I reached out to support about another matter and this, and they were able to replicate this issue and are moving to investigate it and creating a full ticket for me.  If you haven’t, I suggest also submitting a report.

I also don’t have the new AI Control Panel that I thought was supposed to be active by EOD yesterday.

Thank you @trose23 

I did just that. They are looking into. Thank you for creating a ticket as well.