Hello Docebo Community!
We are using Authorize.Net as our payment gateway, and are repeatedly experiencing a problem that requires manual intervention. I'd very interested to hear from the community if others are seeing something similar.
Or even better, I have my fingers crossed that someone has come up with a clean solution. : )
We are have been escalated with Docebo support for quite some time, but they have not been able to provide any help yet.
- Courses added to the shopping cart get stuck in s "pending state"
- The end user cannot access the course
- The end user can't abort the transaction
- The end user can't perform a replacement purchase transaction
The end user is stuck. They have to call us, we clear the transactions and have them resubmit. Sometimes we have to repeat the process more than once.
- All of #1… PLUS… Payment was processed and customer was charged. (This results in even less pleasant phone conversations)
- All of #2… PLUS.. Payment is charged, and we show ONE pending transaction, and ANOTHER successful transaction. (This should not be possible, because per the platform’s current rules, you can only purchase a course once)
We can’t see the root cause for the problem, since the logs between Docebo and Authorize.Net are not visible. The best we have been able to do is recreate the "pending" condition through forced shopping cart abandonment.
1. put an in the shopping cart
2. close the browser
3. wait a period of time for the Docebo session to time out
4. the course becomes "stuck" in shopping cart, the user can’t void the purchase, and the user can’t take the class
Many, many thanks for any help that can be offered.