Check Your Data

• 17 February 2022
  • 12 replies

Userlevel 6

We’ve just been made aware that the automatic Data Refresh module for Reporting no longer works. If you want to have the data generated in Reports to be fully updated, you now have to manually run a refresh once a day:

Here is the direct verbiage from support:

“The automatic data refreshes aren't running correctly, so data isn't being refreshed, even though your platform says the data refreshed overnight. You are correct that you should run manually data refreshes daily until this has been resolved.

I've gained some more clarity on the issue. We are in the process of completely replacing the component that causes this error. This is a large update, and we need to ensure it is tested and done correctly, so we are unable to rush the implementation. The update is expected to go live in April. I have linked this ticket to the active issue, so that we can more accurately track affected users.

As a workaround, you can run a daily manual data refresh from the New Reports page. The manual refresh will run as a background job, and can take a few hours, so it is recommended to run it at night, when users are less likely to have to download reports.”

P.S. Could someone start keeping the known issues page in Community more up to date? Thanks

erin.brisson 2 years ago

Hi everyone, improvements were deployed a week ago so please let us know if you are experiencing issues related to this.

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 3

Thanks for the heads up. Would love to see it happen automatically more then once a day as is. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thank you @JZenker for sharing! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@erin.brisson or @HawleyKane is this something that can be added to known issues?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Wait a minute - is this really happening at the product or is it impacting instances? This will be a huge problem for me if it is global - but I havent detected it as of yet.

Userlevel 6

@erin.brisson Hi Erin, any official updates for this? Can the Known Issues page be more frequently updated? @Adam Ballhaussen 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Apologies for the delay here @JZenker. We are working hard to ensure the Known Issue page is updated as quickly as possible. We have an internal process that we are continuing to refine but we still have work to do to improve. If a situation like this happens again, can you please tag me in your post? This way I can take the appropriate action as quickly as I can. Thank you!

Userlevel 6

Thank you so much @erin.brisson it’s super helpful!

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Yikes...Is this affecting all customers? If so, Docebo needs to post this in the Known Issues section ASAP as it directly impacts all reporting data.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi everyone, improvements were deployed a week ago so please let us know if you are experiencing issues related to this.

@erin.brisson has this issue been resolved? above message says April. So just checking in. thanks

@erin.brisson  nevermind, i see your above comment. I asked because we had an automatic report totally fail to send last week Friday and thought it might be related. sorry for the oversight of your previous message though.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

I must get better at looking at the date of the original post.  As this popped up on the recently active area, I thought it was a new post.  Keep forgetting it could also be replies!  Worried me for a while, but then saw it was fixed ages ago 😂