Question

Ideas on how to hide the In Progress number-circle

• 1 December 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

This is a long shot, but here goes:

We don’t want what’s circled here the IN PROGRESS and number.  Does anyone have any CSS code to remove the progress number? Or can you tell me where it’s located? I’m able to hide the “IN PROGRESS” but not the number.

Here’s the story:

The above used to ONLY display ILTs. However, the second an ILT begins, the link to join disappears, removes itself from the leaners’ home page. So, if a learner shows up 5 - 10 or more minutes late, too bad, so sad, there is no way of joining the live event.

Docebo recommended that I select this in my Task List widget:

But I don’t want them to see their In progress or Learning Paths. It’s already displayed in another section of their home page for better direction and clarification. I just want learners to see their ILT  ILT Event’s ‘join session now’ to stick around until AFTER the event is over, then it can disappear.

Latecomers need to be able to join a live event.

Any suggestions out there?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

There are a bunch of amazing CSS experts on here that could probably point you in the right direction.

But in case it doesn’t work out, maybe you can use the “My Calendar” widget.  That will display a link for the course at all times, so even if it has started, users can still get to their training from link on the calendar.

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Annarose.Peterson 

Thanks, Annarose. We also have the calendar widget on the learner’s platform and it disappears from there too. : (

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Annarose.Peterson

Thanks, Annarose. We also have the calendar widget on the learner’s platform and it disappears from there too. : (

ah boo! :-( 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Nicole - this is a bit tricky because the answer will vary based on how you have the widget configured.

In my example,

1. I am targeting the specific widget (so your number would change here)
  2. My In Progress tab is the seventh one across so depending on how many tabs you have showing, this value may change.
/** This code will hide the little red bubble with number value. **/
/** Change the widget number and nth-child value accordingly **/

#doc-widget-166 div.mdl-tabs__tab-bar.tab-ellipsis-visible > div:nth-child(7) > span {
display: none;
}

Before

After

Hope this helps you make some progress.

Be sure to verify that this does not adversely affect other areas in the platform.