Is anyone's Docebo platform taking a REALLY long time to load at the moment?

• 27 September 2023
  • 14 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Our instance of Docebo seems to be REALLY lagging at the moment. I don’t see anything on the Docebo system status page, curious if it’s an “us” problem or if other instances are experiencing issues.

14 replies

Userlevel 4

We are having issues here as well. Everything shows as operational on  the https://status.docebo.com/ page?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Yes saw that as well. I did have a ticket open with Docebo chat and they confirmed that they are hearing about the issue from others and are investigating.

Userlevel 3

Same. We’ve had some fail to load issues and sluggish loading of the widgets even after the rest of the page loads. I also had the 500 error show up once after a particularly long delay

Userlevel 4

I was able to log in again just now on Chrome. Checking on FF and Edge

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hmmm. My platform seems to load quicker now but all the individual apps are still REALLY lagging and some not loading...

Userlevel 4

Hmmm. My platform seems to load quicker now but all the individual apps are still REALLY lagging and some not loading...

Which apps? I’m trying a few with no issues so far.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

It’s running very slow for me as well.  30+ seconds to load any page.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Which apps? I’m trying a few with no issues so far.

It’s finally seeming to pick up for me us a bit better now. It’s been the Task Lists ones, the catalogs widget, the my courses and learning plans...

Userlevel 4

All of our course pages show no courses😡

Userlevel 2
Badge

We are also experiencing a lag or no page loading on the platform.

Userlevel 3

Amazon web Services is reporting issues so this may be part of this and not a Docebo specific issue.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Sending a quick update that our platform seems to be pretty stable with mostly normal load times for the past hour so hopefully this issue has been resolved.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Been seeing slowness for a a while now today.  System status page has not shown any issues though...

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

All good on the NE Coast.