Best Answer

Known incompatibility with latest Chrome browser (release 95) and Docebo Content courses?

• 16 November 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Doing a temperature check here, do you know of any challenges with Go1 content and Chrome version release 95.xxxx.xx? I have people getting to a blank page when they click on the Start Learning Now with these browsers.

I typically release courses in “lightbox” mode, but I may have to change the approach to fend off this issue.

icon

Best answer by JZenker 16 November 2021, 21:13

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 6

Yeah we had to put all training material as “Fullscreen.” Had lots of issues using lightbox

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@JZenker - I think this made a difference….so you get the correct answer on this one...lol good for you!

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Holy cow I have been fighting that beast since Jan 3. But It was all SCORM content. My ticket is still sitting somewhere in the escalation path. Let me try adjusting my training material settings.

And for the record, this just happened on an AICC course today, and I DID try changing it to fullscreen, with no luck.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

What is “fullscreen” supposed to look like? It didn’t resolve my issue, but it also kinda looks like it’s still in lightbox mode?

Do you have to re-push training material to a course when you make a settings change in the CLOR? I don’t think I have had to do that in the past, but thought I should ask.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

So…... turns out that yes, my changes at the training material level were not carrying to the course. I had to unlink the training material in the course, and re-add it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

So…... turns out that yes, my changes at the training material level were not carrying to the course. I had to unlink the training material in the course, and re-add it.

Aye yay yay,,,good share...scary - but good share?

I thought I switched around from lightbox to fullscreen on a course currently live and didnt realize what you found @lhubbard . So I am learning as you learned. Thank you!

Do we know if there is any plan to fix this issue? We just went live with Learn, DCS, and DLI. Having to manually change all courses imported from the Premium Content Library to launch in full screen instead of the default lightbox is pretty frustrating.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@Adam Rowland  I doubt there are any plans on a fix. I also just ran into fullscreen being a problem and have to use ‘new window’. Many of my third party courses don’t have exit buttons in the course. In Fullscreen mode the learner has no way to get back out of the course.