Skip to main content

Learning Plan Management getting an update?!

Clearly I missed this. I’m so happy I could cry! The new screen is looking so good in Sandbox! When is this coming to production. Please tell me soon. 😍

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Been a LONG time coming, that’s for sure!  I *think* this is going to be on the May release at the end of the month??

Userlevel 4
Badge

Been a LONG time coming, that’s for sure!  I *think* this is going to be on the May release at the end of the month??

I can only pray to the Docebo gods that catalog management is next. But I will bask in the awesomeness that is this update. 🤗

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I can only pray to the Docebo gods that catalog management is next. But I will bask in the awesomeness that is this update. 🤗

I’ve heard catalogs are next, and then notifications I think.  They are trying to make 2024 the year where they are finally out of the old UI (like learning plans and catalogs).  Wishing them godspeed!

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

YES, please… catalogs have been killing me.   Learning Plans were a major paint point and we just avoided using them for the most part as a result.  But Catalogs are absolutely necessary and the management of them has been a major headache.