Skip to main content

Learning Plan Management getting an update?!

Clearly I missed this. I’m so happy I could cry! The new screen is looking so good in Sandbox! When is this coming to production. Please tell me soon. 😍

Been a LONG time coming, that’s for sure!  I *think* this is going to be on the May release at the end of the month??

Been a LONG time coming, that’s for sure!  I *think* this is going to be on the May release at the end of the month??

I can only pray to the Docebo gods that catalog management is next. But I will bask in the awesomeness that is this update. 🤗

I can only pray to the Docebo gods that catalog management is next. But I will bask in the awesomeness that is this update. 🤗

I’ve heard catalogs are next, and then notifications I think.  They are trying to make 2024 the year where they are finally out of the old UI (like learning plans and catalogs).  Wishing them godspeed!

YES, please… catalogs have been killing me.   Learning Plans were a major paint point and we just avoided using them for the most part as a result.  But Catalogs are absolutely necessary and the management of them has been a major headache.