Seeking advice for a successful launch

HI! I am Amanda and joining Docebo for the first time as Director of CLinical Organizational development at Calm.  We are about to launch! I live in Falmouth ME.  Any good tips for making a smooth launch?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

HI! I am Amanda and joining Docebo for the first time as Director of CLinical Organizational development at Calm.  We are about to launch! I live in Falmouth ME.  Any good tips for making a smooth launch?

Welcome to Docebo Community @Abrownell421! How exciting! In case you haven’t seen it yet, we have a Docebo Onboarding group where you will find some helpful tips/resources for you 🙂 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@Abrownell421 We had a massive communication campaign which had teaser emails sent out in the months and weeks leading up to launch. 

Prior to Launch we had a Teams Help and Resource site created with some reference documents and direction on basic navigation for everyone.  

We also had multiple training/demo sessions set up through teams with some geared towards HR, others towards managers, and others to associates.  We recorded these and create e-learnings out of the recordings for them to be watched on demand post go live

Once Launch day came we had numerous  ‘Ask Me Anything’ sessions set up in teams for 2-3 weeks.  Some geared towards HR, others towards managers, and others to associates and respective audiences were sent invites.  Admin leads would sit on these calls and just be available for live support should anyone need it.

Also depending on where you are on implementation, I cannot recommend strongly enough in your notification bodies to include some sort of code so that you are able to identify which notifications are received!  Those are a lifesaver.

Hope some of these ideas help! Good luck!