So many bugs today :(

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

#feels

18 replies

Userlevel 3

Are all servers down? Our site is completely crashed and it looks like Docebo University is as well. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Is anyone else getting a lot of Server Errors?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Oh good! I was worried it was just me. Oddly the server status shows green by docebo.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

It may have been my fault y’all and if so I’m sorry.

I was trying to run a big enrollments import (four 2.5mb files) and the system seemed unhappy about it.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

It may have been my fault y’all and if so I’m sorry.

I was trying to run a big enrollments import (four 2.5mb files) and the system seemed unhappy about it.

10 mb? That shouldn’t have taken out the servers - unless you’re using something from the movie Independence Day…

Userlevel 1
Badge

I have been getting random server errors for the last few minutes when working in course management. I just started getting 500 server errors and a “Bad configuration error”

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I have been getting random server errors for the last few minutes when working in course management. I just started getting 500 server errors and a “Bad configuration error”

If you want to see it get worse, refresh your browser window :D 

Userlevel 2

I am getting this:

Bad Configuration (1002). Anyone else?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Um… not to be bossy or nothin, but shouldn’t someone update the server status page?

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

And https://status.docebo.com shows green across the board. 

Userlevel 2

Has anyone contacted support?

Experiencing the same things here.  Was about to do a mass enrollment but the system started throwing all sorts of errors.  

• Tons of Server Errors
  • Bad Configurations
  • Ouch! Something went wrong 500
  • There was a problem with the login process

And yes, refresh only made it worse.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Support is aware.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

The Docebo System Status page is updated now: https://status.docebo.com/

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I just completed a successful session upload when using Edge. I hadn’t tried Edge yet - I was using Chrome on Windows 11. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

System appears up and working; support notified me of this.

However, their team is still investigating as it appears intermittent.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Anyone still having issues here? I’m missing my live chat support option but other than that things look good!

I bought myself an xbox as a reward for surviving yesterday. They’re half price at verizon, $149.99!

So far so good today.  My live chat came back yesterday afternoon.