Similar to our strategy with group requests, we started the community with a limited number of discussion categories to ensure we do not create silos of information. Discussion categories are organized by types of questions/conversations you might want to pose rather than by product area to ensure that you don’t have to think too much before asking your question. Our team can help organize your questions in the right place after you ask them so that you don’t have to.
We realize that as the community evolves and conversations grow, we will need to introduce new discussion categories. We want to give you the ability to request new categories whenever you see a need.
How do I request a new discussion category?
To request a new discussion category, please follow these steps:
- Share your idea by posting it in the Discussion Category Requests category
- In your post, please provide the following information:
- Potential name of the discussion category
- Potential description of the discussion category
- How the discussion category would benefit the community
- What types of posts you imagine would be most common the discussion category
- Promote your discussion category idea to others by tagging them in the comments of your post, direct messaging them, or sharing a link to your post
How can I get my discussion category request approved?
Unlike group requests, we will not be judging new discussion category requests solely on the number of users who reply with interest to the request. Rather, we will also consider the types of posts being created in the community. As a result, there is no guarantee that your request will be approved.
Who can request a new discussion category?
Anyone! Docebo customers, partners, and employees are all welcome to request new discussion categories.