Configure Course Dashboard

• 24 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hello all,

I am very frustrated that there is no way to configure the course dashboards on Docebo.  My power users are able to generate reports with the necessary information (names rather than email addresses), however that involves generating CSV/Excel files and then opening and finding the information, which is slow and tedious (especially in 2023).  Moreover, the reports are only generated once a day, and our industry moves very fast (medical device/surgeon training and education); and so we enroll users regularly throughout the day, every day, and the real-time snap shots offered by the dashboards *would* be terrific - if we could customize them.  Our users have email addresses that may or may not have any distinguishing or exacting details, and so username/email is not reliable for tracking user progress on these dashboards.

I am further irritated that the great dashboard analytics that Docebo has is locked behind a paywall.  To me, that certainly feels like we are being nickel-and-dimed for what I think is a fundamental capability.

If there are any workarounds, besides generating reports, I would love to know what they are!  My power users should be able to very quickly login, see the information they need in real-time, and then move on. The current system is time-consuming, or in the case the report is automatically generated at 10 PM, by 6 AM the following morning we may have new users or someone has completed a training that is federally mandated prior to beginning a surgical case later that morning, and we need to act on that information.

Thank you

1 reply

Userlevel 3

Hello Thomas
I would raise this as an Idea so that it can get votes! I’m literally looking on here for the same advise for one of my clients right now too.