Skip to main content

Why is it necessary to go thru an API to find a list of courses in a catalog?. Been on help chat for over an hour and cannot get it to work. Just want to download a list of courses in a specific catalog in our platform to see what I need to add/delete instead of scrolling through page after page. Suggestions welcome. TY!

@mredilla

Have you gone to the Course Catalog page, and clicked the first icon to the right of the description?

yes, can see that, but I have 210 courses in that one catalog and want to sort them and show them to our stakeholders though. TY

@mredilla I’m surprised that you couldn’t get an API to work. Can you provide a bit more information about which endpoints you tried?

Hi there,

You can use the Courses Export Report to perform this activity?

From the Course Management area, select all courses on the Platform using the checkbox and select the ‘Choose Action’ button and select Course Export Data.

From there select how you would like the data. On the second screen, you will get a Export Usage Data, tick this and select catalogs. 

From the Excel that you get, sort the catalog by the one you want to see, and you will get a full list of all the courses that are assigned to this. More information can be found here - https://help.docebo.com/hc/en-us/articles/8492803992466-Managing-courses-with-mass-actions#h_01HKA3TSZMT7HG7ADWYKHJG7WA