Skills center changes are disappointing

• 7 June 2023
  • 0 replies

I recently discovered that the Skills Center has had a major change and no longer includes any external content recommendations. See this article.

This feature was a pretty big selling point for my organization, who just went live with Docebo this spring. We are a very small organization (about 130 employees at max staffing), so the external AI content suggestions for our users was planned to be a component we were going to leverage in a big way with our staff to get custom content to each and every role. 

I hope to impress on Docebo just how much value is lost to us with the discontinuation of this feature...we would have used it as a social component but the much bigger use, for us, was to be custom skill building and content for any user who wanted it...something a company of our size just can’t provide on our own. We had big plans for the use of this feature that, unfortunately we won’t be able to act on now, but I hope we’ll be able to modify to use in the future.

I understand the discontinuation of this is part of a bigger plan to enhance the social learning components, which sounds great, I just hope there will be something that replaces this specific need the external AI content in the Skills Center was just beginning to serve for my organization.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!