Question

Training Material Loads Slowly

• 24 October 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I find that SCORM files take a long time  (1 to 4 seconds) to open in Docebo. This results in an unpleasant user experience. The SCORM files are small microlessons, so I do not think the slow load time is related to file size. 

Does anyone else experience this? If so, have you found anyways to make the load time quicker?

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hi @meaganp - I have the same experience but no users have complained about this, so I guess we are still good. There are times when I thought that the course may have an issue because it takes a while to load. I am not sure if there is any way to make the load time quicker, but let’s see if anyone has a solution for this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Its funny, I was researching something else and came across this which seems relevent:

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Its funny, I was researching something else and came across this which seems relevent:

6 to 10 seconds users start submitting a ticket that there is an issue in the course. :/

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Yeah I would think so too, this was a more global writeup of websites in general and we were all discussing the 10 second cutoff thing a bunch this week.