API Browser - Filter Subscription Records

• 12 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Can anyone please suggest what the filter body should be like when you are using the API Browser to call List Subscription Records api (GET/learn/v1/sub_record)?

I want use the filters and only return specific “sold_to” records?

The sample shows this, but I can’t figure out how to format or provide a value for “sold_to” and what goes in the “filters” box.

serialize object containing list of filters and their options. List of filters - ( code:{like, contains, not_equal, ends_with, starts_with, is_empty, not_empty, not_start_with, not_end_with, not_contains}, sold_to:{like, contains, not_equal, ends_with, starts_with, is_empty, not_empty, not_start_with, not_end_with, not_contains}, bundle_name:{like, contains, not_equal, ends_with, starts_with, is_empty, not_empty, not_start_with, not_end_with, not_contains}, plan_name:{like, contains, not_equal, ends_with, starts_with, is_empty, not_empty, not_start_with, not_end_with, not_contains} )

2 replies

Hello dishantlangayan,

Were you able to get help with your question.  We have a similar question I just posted. 

Userlevel 1

@Aidia - so I didn’t get any help, but I was able to do some trial and error approach and figure it out. Here is the filter format:

[{"sold_to":{"option":"like","value":"your-search-value"}}]

This would have to be serialized.

Your HTTP request would look something like this:

https://<your-domain>/learn/v1/sub_record?filters={%22sold_to%22%20:%20{%22criteria%22%20:%20%22contains%22,%20%22value%22%20:%20%22your-search-value%22%20}}

Hope this helps.