Skip to main content

Hello All, 

We had some ILT course management issues which caused the wrong completion date to be updated.
I'm looking for an API to perform the correction. The only one I found was /learn/v1/enrollments, but I can only update multiple users, in the same course, same session and same completion date. This generates a lot of processing.

Can you suggest another endpoint that I can update in a single processing, multiple users, multiple courses, multiple sessions and multiple completion dates?

Thank you.

That’s the bulk one, the others are individuals, or the user can’t have been enrolled already. I assume by the complaint that you are dealing with a lot of users? The single endpoint works nice, but if you have a lot you really need to program in a loop of some kind. I often balance doing that vs. using this one and doing them in groups/batches doing like a excel sorting exercise if not programatically.

That’s the bulk one, the others are individuals, or the user can’t have been enrolled already. I assume by the complaint that you are dealing with a lot of users? The single endpoint works nice, but if you have a lot you really need to program in a loop of some kind. I often balance doing that vs. using this one and doing them in groups/batches doing like a excel sorting exercise if not programatically.

Yes, I have about 800 completion date to fix it.

Thank you for your response.