Docebo not marking LinkedIn Learning courses as completed

Userlevel 2

We have an enterprise license to LinkedIn Learning, and have imported dozens of courses into our Docebo installation. Recently, with no overt changes on our part, Docebo now continues to say that courses are In Progress, when, in fact, they have been completed. This is happening across all LinkedIn Learning courses and all users. Docebo technical support has, so far, been unable to identify and rectify this issue. Because some of these courses are enterprise mandatory, this has created something of a crisis. Does anyone have an answer? Thanks.

13 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

I was under the impression they never got ‘completed’.  Did this work for you at some point?

Userlevel 4

Ours used to be marked complete. I have not paid attention to that lately. I will have to take a look.

Userlevel 4

I checked and our LIL courses no longer get marked as complete (at least the one that I checked). I completed a course today that another user completed last year. Hers is marked as complete, but mine is not. Please let me know @JasonQ if you are ever given a solution.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

maybe i only ever tried since it broke.  I stopped importing them when I realised they weren't marking as complete for me.  if this gets resolved I’d be interested to know.

Same issue here.  They used to mark as complete.  Now they just show in progress

Update:  I was told this was a known issue and Docebo is working on a hotfix, but no ETA at the moment.

Having the same issue on this, courses used to mark complete and recently stopped - causing lots of reporting and tracking issues!

Userlevel 2

Same here. Courses marked as 100% on LinkedIn no longer being updated in Docebo. Seems to have started at the end of May (first reports from users coming to me)

Same here! I opened a ticket and the last update was on Thursday, when they told me they plan to release a hotfix soon.

They linked to me this announcement where they say it will be resolved by June 7.

Userlevel 1

Hello,

Just adding to the feed here, but I completed a LinkedIn Learning in our Docebo platform, and it updated both as complete in LinkedIn Learning & Docebo.

Hope that helps!

Hi, we have found the same issue with our LinkedIn Learning courses that have been imported. It doesn’t seem to record the progress or mark complete even though it has been completed.

The status stays on ‘In Progress’.

I wonder if there has been any updates or if the hotfix has been put in place yet as we tested this today and it doesn’t seem to work. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

any update on this?  we still have users being issued a ‘linkedin’ certificate but its not marking as complete in MyLearning

We are having the same issue, so I’m commenting here in the hopes to receive an update when it’s fixed!