Integrating Skills with External Talent Management Platforms or HRISs

• 5 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2

Hello Docebo community!

Hope this post finds you well. My team is currently planning on implementing a skill framework within our organization. For that, we are seeking for insights into how you are integrating Skills from an HRIS system into the Docebo Learn platform.

There is an article in the KB https://help.docebo.com/hc/en-us/articles/5115949435666-Integrating-Skills-with-External-Talent-Management-Platforms-or-HRISs but it doesn’t contain specific information we would like to know about. I guess the items below depends on how you configure via APIs but we are curious to understand:

• Where are these skills landing in your Docebo LMS?
  • How have you associated these skills to specific courses or training materials within Docebo LMS?
  • Were there any challenges you faced during this integration, and if so, how did you overcome them?
  • Do you have any best practices or tips you can share for a seamless integration experience?

Thank you in advance and please let me know if you need more information!

Have a good day,

Roni

1 reply

Hi Roni! Thank you for posting! I have similar questions if someone in the community has experience integrating external skills into Docebo!