Skip to main content
Question

Learning Path Creation - Udemy xAPI Integration

• 17 July 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi all! 
My Team has had some challenges with course completions within our xAPI Udemy instance. The big issue is that the majority of Udemy content is way to long for most users to leverage. In attempt to make better use of this application, I am attempting to leverage Udemy’s “Learning Paths” to build out smaller bite sized training components, however our xAPI will follow a path for URL courses/000000 0Whatever the Udemy course No is]/enroll/  but it will not take the same carried over logic for the Learning Path link  - ie learning-paths/000000 sWhatever the Udemy course No is]/enroll/
Has anyone successfully carried over Learning Paths from Udemy » through their xAPI and had a success with:

a.) the integration working and

b.) training material/course completion and reporting
Thank you!

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Simtronica,

I learned a little while ago that not all LRSs allow you to do the same function. Some are public - some are not. Some do interesting handling of xAPI calls. Teach me - Does the LRS from Udemy support outward bound calls?

Thank you for your reply - I am not familiar with LRS - any chance you can break that one down for me. . . I am not the relationship owner with Udemy and definitely have questions about the integration we have set up - so was hoping to crowd source here!