Question

Using the ExecutionID in the 'Get exported report file stream' API call

• 14 October 2021
  • 1 reply

I am extracting the ExecutionID from the following ‘export report as csv’ API endpoint:

GET /analytics/v1/reports/{report ID}/export/csv 

The ExecutionID is required to make the following ‘download filestream‘ API Call:

GET /analytics/v1/reports/{id_report}/exports/{id_export}/download

When I make the ‘download filestream’ call , I get the following error:

{"success":false,"error":"Extraction download not ready","errorCode":1005} 

This is happening because when I make the first call, it processes the CSV file hence is busy when I make second API call.

Anyone know of a work around for this?  Is there a way to turn the export csv off via  parameter?

1 reply

I am extracting the ExecutionID from the following ‘export report as csv’ API endpoint:

GET /analytics/v1/reports/{report ID}/export/csv 

The ExecutionID is required to make the following ‘download filestream‘ API Call:

GET /analytics/v1/reports/{id_report}/exports/{id_export}/download

When I make the ‘download filestream’ call , I get the following error:

{"success":false,"error":"Extraction download not ready","errorCode":1005} 

This is happening because when I make the first call, it processes the CSV file hence is busy when I make second API call.

Anyone know of a work around for this?  Is there a way to turn the export csv off via  parameter?

What you should do is make a loop that calls GET analytics/v1/reports/{{reportId}}/exports/{{executionId}} and wait for it to say the job has SUCCEEDED (it will be in the body of the response). Once that happens, the you can move on to the download.