Docebo Inspire - is there an opportunity for a fireside chat with product? a roadmapping session into 2023?

• 28 September 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

We need a little something - I don’t mind catching up with peers or delivering a talk…but is there an opportunity to meet with “product”? Like product management that can take some feedback back home? It is a little hard to tell from the agenda if something like what I am describing will be available.

Can someone update the title please? I do now how to spell..but that is what I get from working on the site while on a mobile device browser.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Agreed, if not already on the agenda would be wonderful, even if heavily disclaimed that nothing is guaranteed that is discussed.

I do wonder how to structure it though, one large one might be a bit much, and some people care about different modules than others, or does it stay big picture like these modules are the focus of the next couple of cycles...

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Agreed, if not already on the agenda would be wonderful, even if heavily disclaimed that nothing is guaranteed that is discussed.

I do wonder how to structure it though, one large one might be a bit much, and some people care about different modules than others, or does it stay big picture like these modules are the focus of the next couple of cycles...

• that is what safe harbor statements are for.
  • let they/them drive the format is my thought.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Was just thinking what might be the most useful for us to help influence the decision :)