Language learning providers - what would you recommend?

• 5 May 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hello!

This question is more related to Learning & Development in general. Our company is currently using Rosetta Stone provider for online language learning. We focus on English but sometimes assign other language learning to our employees.

How do you handle language learning at your companies? Do you have any trusted and good providers of language trainings? I'm looking for recommendations as we thought it might be time to look for something different. 

All suggestions welcome!

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hey @abartunek… Awesome question.

One that I often suggest is a company called Speexx. They’ve done some activities with Docebo over the years and are actually part of the OpenSesame catalog (for which we have an integration). I’ve had some clients who’ve taken the Speexx SCORM packages and used directly in Docebo and combined that with some F2F learning.

As a bit of a disclaimer, I used to work for Speexx as an English trainer, so I admit I’m a bit biased… That said, they’ve got some really great business language content available. :)

The other choice would be Docebo Content, as Rosetta Stone courses are available for some client use cases as well.