Sample Privacy Statement

• 10 May 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Does anyone have a privacy statement that they are willing to share?  I realize that its always good to run these past the “legal beagles,” but it would accelerate our platform development.  Cheers!  :thinking:

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey @rcenek

My team is actually currently working with Docebo's legal team to update our privacy policy for Docebo University. We also just recently created a privacy policy for this community! You can view our community privacy policy for inspiration here.

Here is Docebo's corporate privacy policy. I will also let you know once we've updated our privacy policy for Docebo University so you can check that one out as well. As mentioned, we're still working on it with our "legal beagles" 🙂 I'd definitely recommend anyone working on a privacy policy to work with their legal teams!

Lastly, here are some really helpful resources from Docebo Help on Privacy Policies:

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi! We are also working on our privacy policy as we are getting ready to launch in 6 or so weeks. This was helpful, @Adam Ballhaussen thanks!

Userlevel 2

Following

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hey @rcenek

My team is actually currently working with Docebo's legal team to update our privacy policy for Docebo University. We also just recently created a privacy policy for this community! You can view our community privacy policy for inspiration here.

Here is Docebo's corporate privacy policy. I will also let you know once we've updated our privacy policy for Docebo University so you can check that one out as well. As mentioned, we're still working on it with our "legal beagles" 🙂 I'd definitely recommend anyone working on a privacy policy to work with their legal teams!

Lastly, here are some really helpful resources from Docebo Help on Privacy Policies:

Thanks!  Will review and may SWIPE - Steal with Integrity and Pride Everywhere

Does anyone have a privacy statement that they are willing to share?  I realize that its always good to run these past the “legal beagles,” but it would accelerate our platform development.  Cheers!  :thinking:

@rcenek You might reference this cookie policy sample as well: https://www.docebo.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Docebo-Default-Cookie-Policy.pdf

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks so much!