Hey folks - as we get close to the end of the year, we are going into a curation cycle with our content.
I am guiding my SMEs / catalog owners through using the course tools (in course management) to archive a course: but I am curious if yawl go through any other steps:
- put the course into the under maintenance
- remove from the current catalog
- put into an archived catalog (which does not sit on a page anywheres)
Are there other things you do?
Some things that are out of bounds:
- I dont want to mess with the name of the course.
But I am open to:
- Parameterizing the validity for the course to the day it is curated out is the day it is expired.
- Adding an additional field (not sure of the added value)
- Change who can enroll a person into the course.
I super wish there was a guide on just this (even though I can understand that one shoe may not fit all).