Exciting Announcement!! Meet Docebo's New Community Manager

• 9 August 2021
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

​​​​​​Hi everyone :wave:  I’m Erin and I am your Docebo Community manager! 

I’m beyond excited to finally be introducing myself as I’ve been in the background learning more about the community and Docebo. I’ve also really enjoyed learning a little more about all of you through your intro posts. We have a pretty incredible mix inside the community so far. We’ve got some professional/competitive golfers, dancers, musicians, karaoke stars, a balloon animal creator and game show contestants. We even have organ donors and someone who has stood at the edge of an active volcano :open_mouth: . I mean, how cool!? It’s been such a pleasure getting to know you so I thought I’d return the favour and complete my intro post here:

1. What's your name? Erin Brisson

2. What's your job title and industry? Community Manager at Docebo

3. How long have you used Docebo? < 2 months (I’m a newbie!)

4. Where are you located? Ottawa, ON :flag_ca:

5. In your opinion, what is the most underrated Docebo feature? Honestly, I’m not too sure yet but based on all the answers, these are the most common ones: Localization tool, custom pages, additional fields, CLOR and logging in as a user.

6. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be? Well, initially, I definitely thought either flying or teleportation (this was by far the leading answer) but then I saw @jaymtaylor’s response about having a clean house without having to spend the time cleaning it and, well, I thought that was brilliant. I think I’ve settled on my superpower being to snap my fingers to have the things that need to be done, done (like grocery shopping, cleaning, making meals) so that I have more time for the things I WANT to do (spending time with the ones I love, being active, travelling and watching FRIENDS!)

7. (optional) What’s an interesting yet little-known fact about yourself? I’ve been to 4 countries in 1 day. Also, I just have to mention that I’m with @epetzoldt in that I, too, am not a fan of hot beverages.

Whether you’ve been here for a while or have newly joined, I hope you’ll take a minute to introduce yourself to this incredible community. 

If you’ve already introduced yourself (:raised_hands: thank you!) but I also invite you back to get to know your fellow community members. I know I’ll be going back to find out what game show@cjfoster23 won and, is it just me or is anyone else curious as to what the other 9 little pets @Salvo has? :feet:

Each and every one of you have made the community what it is today. In the few short months since launch, here are some notable highlights:

• over 400 posts
  • over 1700 replies
  • 30% of you have at least one post (just saying, if everyone introduced themselves, this number would :rocket:)
  • 79% of questions have been answered by a peer

The Docebo Community has been created for you to learn from and engage with each other and we are ecstatic with the response so far :grinning: . 

We’ve also recently hit a new milestone that I am eager to share with you.

:loudspeaker: Shoutout to our :one::zero::zero::zero: community member@ShawnTabb!!!

What an incredible achievement and I am looking so forward to hitting many more milestones together.

As I wrap up my first-ever post, please know that I am just a message away. If you have any questions/comments/suggestions about the community, or anything for that matter, please let me know and I’ll do my best to help in any way I can.

I’ll leave you with what will be the first (of many!) FRIENDS gifs to share just a taste of the excitement I have to start this journey with all of you :slight_smile:

0 replies

Be the first to reply!