Question

Adding script to Docebo

• 20 September 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello! We need to add a Script to Docebo so that users know we are using Cookies.

I tried to add it under Configure Branding and Look > Custom Styles, but it didn't take. I’m not highly technical, so it could be a problem with the actual code I was entering, but I do want to make sure I’m in the correct place.

The help content from the script provider indicates "it can be added to the <head> of any site", but needs to be "the first script that loads on the site."

Has anyone done this before / can anyone confirm I’m in the right place?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @sfprot!

At this time Docebo doesn’t support the addition of custom JS into the platform. My understanding is that it’s a security risk but I would suggest making the request in the Ideas portal so that your voice can be heard in case it’s prioritized in the future.

In the meantime, there is a cookie policy within the platform that can be updated with custom text to let users know of your specific needs. You can read more about that below. 

https://help.docebo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020080260-Managing-Your-Platform-s-Cookie-Policy

Was that helpful? Let me know if there’s anything else I can do to help. 

Thanks! Yes, the Cookie Policy is the guidance I got from Docebo Support, too, so it seems like that’s the path forward.