Best Answer

Anybody found the Instructor criteria in reporting?

• 17 August 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
  • Influencer I
  • 42 replies

Apologies in advance if this is a dumb question, I’m pretty new to the world of Docebo reports :-)

We want to be able to include Instructor criteria in our reports, both to see which instructors have been allocated to which courses and which courses have no instructors allocated.

Has anyone worked out how to do that, or where the instructor field can be selected?

Thanks in advance for any help with this.

p.s.  Sorry for the several posts today, I’ve got a few questions!

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 17 August 2022, 19:32

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Sean if your instructors are attache to a session, the standard report, Users - ILT Sessions will show what sessions they are in. you can also create reports by instructor as there is a filter for them included. The data appears in the “user course level”

Userlevel 3

Thanks very much @lrnlab, I will make time to investigate this tomorrow - my brain is a bit frazzled right now! 

All the best

Sean

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

I hear ya...tons to learn each day...

Userlevel 3

@lrnlab Thanks very much for your advice on this - it was really useful.  Tested it today (now my brain was a bit more in-gear!) and I got the information I needed.

Really appreciate your help!

Cheers

Sean

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

happy to help!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

To tie to this question - if an instructor is tied to a session and there are no enrollments, the report is not pulling in that information.  I need a report that list what instructors I have assigned to whatever session/event.  I cannot seem to find one nor create a custom one.  Any suggestions?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

To tie to this question - if an instructor is tied to a session and there are no enrollments, the report is not pulling in that information.  I need a report that list what instructors I have assigned to whatever session/event.  I cannot seem to find one nor create a custom one.  Any suggestions?

you can find this on the Course Export report...just choose “Session Data” and it will show you what instructors are booked for the sessions