Best Answer

Archive large enrollment issue

• 15 January 2024
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello,

Is there a max we can Archive and unenroll users? Getting an error message. Course is under maintenance.

icon

Best answer by Annalisa 23 January 2024, 16:26

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Not aware of a limit per say, that being said I do often batch them since it is such a time and intense process it seems. I have not had that exact error, but I have run into similar things before when I ask it to run on a set and I included someone that was already archived/managed. My batch size is usually around 500 for reference.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Its currently only letting me do 100. Tried 200 same error, tried 300 same error. I am with Docebo now to see what they say

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I should note, my 500 is using the API usually.

Userlevel 2
Badge

ohhh I need to learn about APIs

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Yup, we just started a new live series on them, and lots of articles around here too. Think I put some links on a similar thread from you earlier.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Sgrullon12 archiving large amount of enrolments is typically very slow but the errors you are seeing don't seem normal..I would recommend you open a ticket with support. Have you tried publishing the course and then archiving?

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi @Sgrullon12 

We recently added a note in the Docebo Help article on archiving enrollments, I hope it helps!